Thursday, March 22, 2007

I surrender!

Fine! I'll blog! (Thanks Suzi & Megan!)

I'm not much of a writer, and I generally have a baby in my arms, so if I misspell things or don't capitalize, you know why! ;)

I've been trying hard to get my butt off the computer and get cleaning my house. I've been pretty good this week so far, thanks to my buddy, Brenda. (hi girl!)
SmileyCentral.com
I've been trying to wean myself from my addiction of our local message board, kingwoodunderground.com It's highly addicting, but I've been doing very well this past week or two. Yea for me!
SmileyCentral.com

So now maybe I have a new addiction, blogging??? Us ADD peeps have to have something to hyperfocus on.....

1 comment:

Suzi said...

YESSSSSSSS!!! You WILL get addicted to blogging...wait and see! Now we can be blogging buddies.