Thursday, March 29, 2007

The trail

I'm sitting at the computer (nothing abnormal about that) holding the baby. I hear some commotion down south. The little guy is taking care of his business. I let him finish, then lay him on the ground to change his diaper. Yep, it's a whopper! Well, I get him cleaned up (thank goodness it didn't leak!) and the dirty diaper is sitting to the side, waiting for me to rediaper the baby and button up his clothes. The cutest little 4 year old I know decides at that precise moment that she needs these two toys at that very instant. Her cute little size 8 foot plops right into the heap of the dirty diaper. I can't react fast enough! She proceeds to wipe her tainted foot on my rug. I grab her arm screaming out of despiration for her to keep her foot up, and I pull her onto the couch. What a nice trail to clean up! Good thing I'm stocked up on Lysol from the Grocery Game!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwww

Suzi said...

So sick! Good birth control...thanks!

Spencer said...

Great. Now I don't feel like having chocolate ice cream tonight...

Emily said...

oh wow. You gotta love being a mom on these days.