Friday, March 30, 2007

Psyche!

Yesterday, I was finally feeling better after being sick for a few days. I was able to run a few errands and even meet some friends for lunch. I got the girls bathed and in bed, the baby fell asleep around 8pm, so I was able to enjoy "The Office" marathon on NBC, and then watch LOST. Well, I went to bed looking forward to a good Friday, feeling better and all. I was woken up at 4am by my car alarm going off (it was in the garage). It has a short in the wiring, so occasionally it will just go off randomly. I didn't feel too great when I ran downstairs to turn it off, but I just figured it was because it was 4am. Well, 7am comes and it's time to get my oldest ready for school. I feel like death warmed over. YUCK! I called my friend and after she took the oldest to school, she came back and took the other 2 home with her. I slept until 3:30pm. Thank goodness for angels like that! So my hopes for a nice Friday were a total fake out! I just don't think that's very funny. :(

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Awww. :( Are you feeling better now?