Monday, April 30, 2007

Names

Growing up, I mainly liked my name...it wasn't too common. I also felt special that my parents didn't give me a middle name. But I knew when I had kids of my own that I wanted my kids to have unique names. Not weird, just ones that you didn't hear everyday. Now, thanks to technology, you can know how many people in the U.S. share your name.



http://howmanyofme.com/search/

We have 60,346 other people who share our last name.

I share my first name with 423,932 other ladies.

My husband has 1,179,767 others that share his name.

And here where my triumph lies...

All 3 of my kids share their names with......

Myspace LayoutsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace, Myspace Codes

other people.

Mission accomplished!

1 comment:

Spencer said...

I don't get it. I put in my first name and it says there are 45,261 people. And I put in my last name and there are 875 people. But I put in both my first and last name and it says 0 people. But I know I exist!

I also put in my son's name, and it says 0, but I know there are others.

Maybe I am doing something wrong. This whole Internet thing is confusing!