Monday, April 9, 2007

Yeah, you know you're jealous!

Just got back from Grocery Gaming. Probably one of my best shopping trips to date. Here's what I bought:



(another view)



How much do you wager that I spent? $100? $200?

Well, I'll help you out a little.

The total amount of groceries that I bought (this is 2 stores combined), was $229.13

I walked out paying....

(drum roll, please)




$36.23!!!!

for a savings of

$192.90 or 85%!!!

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how it's done!

5 comments:

Z. Marie said...

Oh, wow, that is impressive!

Kelli said...

Wahoooooooooo! I need to post my pics. I'm finally getting a good stockpile going. :)

Suzi said...

I am jealous-that much food would seriously cost a fortune here! How are you guys ever going to eat all of that food?!

Emily said...

OK, I'm jealous too. Pretty amazing!

Barlow Family said...

Ok, pretty impressive. I just signed up with your email. We'll see how I do now. : )