Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lipstick

Those that know me, know that I don't wear very much makeup. But when Walgreens had their sale on their Almay lipstick (the 12hr colorstay stuff) that you get for free after the rebate, I just couldn't resist. I put my makeup on for chruch on Sunday, and was excited to try out the new lipstick. The color looked great! The only problem is, is that Monday morning it is still on!!!! I tried scrubbing my lips with soap and a washcloth with no luck!! It took until Monday evening to completely wear off.



Thanks to my favorite message board, I was able to get a few tips on how to remove it for the next application. So yesterday, I tried out the lipstick again (a girl has to look nice for an outing to the park). It stayed on beautifully once again, but thanks to the tips posted, I had some ideas of how to get it off. I grabbed a baby wipe....got quite a bit off, but there was still a rosy hue to my lips. I then took some baby oil on a dry wash cloth and was able to remove the remainder of the color. Just remember to wash the oil off of your lips before eating dinner.

3 comments:

Suzi said...

I am glad that you got it off! Maybe try lip gloss instead of lip stain...

Matthew said...

okay, I am so against colorstay lipticks! I think it's because I had a bad experience too, a horrible color would not come off of my huge lips, not pretty!

Matthew said...

This is Jess by the way not Matt lol!