Sunday, April 29, 2007

And That's a Blog!


We're watching Amazing Race, where this week, they had to complete tasks on an Air Force base on Guam. Hubby quickly notices the discrepancies in the airplanes being shown. (Thank goodness for DVR's!) In editing, they showed 3 different military planes which drove my husband NUTS! To the untrained eye (aka, a woman's eye), I didn't even notice that they were showing different planes. Even when he used the rewind feature on our DVR, I still didn't notice a difference, nor did I care. So he makes me pull up on Google an image of each aircraft. "I knew it! It's all fake! I can't watch this show anymore!" he shouts! I couldn't have been prouder. He had just inadvertantly done his very first blog! That's my man!

4 comments:

Matthew said...

I am so glad that M has exposed the terrible truth behind the making of Amazing race, lol!

Emily said...

That is so like a man. I would never have figured that out either (nor would I care that much). Wait til I tell my hubby!

Suzi said...

So observant.

trish said...

You mean they didn't go up in that plane? I knew that show was rigged, but I did not know it was THAT bad!