Monday, April 30, 2007

Free




Yep. That's right. I got all of this for free!!!! Gotta love The Grocery Game!

I bought:

3 bottles of CitreShine Conditioner
1 bottle of CitreShine Shampoo
1 Soft Soap Cashmere Body Wash
2 Hormel Natural Choice Deli Meats
2 Fresh Express Spinach w/carrots
1 36ct Rhodes White Dinner Rolls
1 Hot Pockets Breakfast Biscuits
1 OneTouch UltraSmart Glucose Meter
1 Pretzel & Cheese HandiSnack
1 Oreo HandiSnack
12 double rolls Cottonelle Toilet paper
2 cans Enfamil Gentlease Infant formula
1 Soft Soap Hand Soap
2 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
2 York Peppermint Patties
1 Hershey's with Almonds
1 Kit Kat
10 ct Schick ST disposable razors
2 bars Johnson's Buddies Soap
2 Hershey's Cacao Reserve Bars

If I would have paid full price, it would have been over $187!!!!! (The glucose meter was regularly $84.99 alone!)

6 comments:

Suzi said...

Dang--very impressive.

Spencer said...

Yes, very impressive!

Especially the "12 double rolls Cottonelle Toilet paper," which will really come in quite handy a day or two after eating all the other stuff.

Mugglemom's Mom said...

OK, what's the glucose meter for? I thought you already had one and the diabetes was over and done with?

Muggle Mom said...

it was FREE! and i gave all my testing supplies to my FIL. he's diabetic. but i might keep it for the next pregnancy. who knows if i'll get gestational diabetes again. (probably).

Zootenany Hoodlum said...

WOW. I am impressed!

And yes you can link to my blog.. thank you for asking!

Muggle Mom said...

just linked you zoot! :)