Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Chicken Poop



My friend ran into the store to get a couple things and came out with a Dr Pepper (my fav) and Chicken Poop. Yep. That's right. Chicken Poop! I kid you not! It's lip balm called Chicken Poop. Why? Why would you think that calling lip balm Chicken Poop is a good idea? Who would want to put chicken poop on their lips?



Well, my brave friend, who shall remain anonymous for her own good, decides that she will try out the Chicken Poop and put it on her lips. YUCK! It was no good according to her. I smelled it, but I would NOT put it on. It smelled gross. Not as gross as real chicken poop, mind you, but gross enough that I knew not to put it on my lips.

On careful examination, I found that the label on the Chicken Poop was WAY funny. Here's what it says:

"100% pure free range CHICKEN POOP lip junk. put put it on your lips.

ingredients: soybean oil, beeswax, jojoba oil, lavender essential oil, sweet orange oil.

contains no poop.

all-natural cosmetic moisturizer. for external use only.

a product of kansas.

ilovechickenpoop.com

warning: the safety of this product has not been determined."

Is it just me or does the warning at the end worry anyone else? I think I'll just laugh at the packaging of the Chicken Poop and let it stop there. No Chicken Poop on my lips!

4 comments:

Suzi said...

So weird!

Emily said...

Sounds like a great gag gift. Better stock up for your next white elephant party. The ingredient list doesn't seem so bad though...

Matthew said...

Okay I was about to write "Only in Texas!" but then I remebered that you said it was made in Kansas?! Serves me right!

Muggle Mom said...

jess...you need to get your own blogger acct so it looks like you're posting and not matt! ;)