Friday, May 25, 2007

Crazy Woman Driver


Yes, I confess...I am a crazy, woman driver. Normally my craziness takes the form of agressive driving with an occasional, alright, constant lead foot. But yesterday, I didn't even have to leave my house to get in touch with my crazy side. BONUS! Well, not really. I was backing my huge, gas-guzzling SUV out of my not so huge garage and in my attempts to avoid hitting my friend's car, which was parked in my driveway, I clipped the rearview mirror.
Maybe "clipped" isn't the right word because the mirror part was severely cracked and was left dangling from its home and leaking some sort of liquid. (Still not sure what the heck it was). In my haste to make it to the school in time for pickup, I grabbed the first tape I could find, which happened to be blue painter's tape, and stuck the scarred mirrored back in its home and bandaged it with a couple of strips. Who knew I was certified in rearview mirror first-aid?

1 comment:

Emily said...

I think the blue tape looks really cool.