Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I've been a bad blogger!

I know. I'm sorry! I've been trying to wean myself off the computer a bit, and I've actually been doing very well. BUT it's not good for the blogging! I'm behind on reading and I'm behind on writing.

So what have I been doing to keep myself busy? I've been cleaning my carpets. (They look great by the way). I've been running kids around and hanging out with my friend, Brenda. Doing a bit of laundry here and there and EVERYWHERE! Getting my rear view mirror fixed. Picking blueberries. So life is good. I just need to be better at blogging more frequently. :)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm jealous. You're not hanging out with ME. :(

Angela said...

I didn't know you blogged until you put your link on the email you send the other day. Fun! I sent you a link to mine. I think the constant battle of this addicting hobby is not letting it take time away from more important things!