Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Not my best, but still blog-worthy

It was a good week for shopping. I didn't even have any "super coupons" like $5 or $10 off, and I still saved like crazy! Here's the list:

2 bags Chex Mix
2 boxes Nature Valley granola bars
2 boxes Gushers (sorry Suzi...they're for the girls)
2 Betty Crocker Warm Delight desserts
1 box Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
2 boxes Total cereal
1 box Lucky Charms cereal
3 boxes Kraft Mac & cheese
5 bottles of Juicy Juice
1 bottle of Tree Top apple juice
2 bags of Lays potato chips
1 can of Spam
4 sets of Dole Fruit Bowls
2 boxes of Premium Saltine crackers
3 cans of Chicken of the Sea tuna
1 bottle All Small & Might detergent
1 1/2 gal Newman's Own Lemonade
4 Marie Calendar's frozen dinners
12 bottles of Citre Shine Shampoo & conditioner
2.45 lbs of bananas

Total before coupons: $154.29
Care to guess what I paid?
$40.54
Total savings: $113.75 74%

I even got several good coupons along with the receipt, as well as coupons for 2 free gallons of milk and $0.75 off my next order.

Not too shabby...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow, that's an amazing savings! I wish I could do quite that well here - we get only up to four coupons "doubled" up to fifty cents each per week, which is a whopping $2 off, maximum. But I can't complain, since at least I'm saving a good amount even without them :-)

Suzi said...

Can you please warn me at the beginning of these posts that I shouldn't read them b/c it will cause great anger and rage to overtake my bady? Pretty please?

Muggle's mom said...

What a deal finder you are! Boy I would've loved doing what you are doing when y'all were younger and you know Grandma would've loved it even more!! You go girl!