Thursday, July 12, 2007

I've Converted

I was in the market for a new laptop. I really don't too many fancy things with my computer, but I still wanted a fancy laptop. I was shopping through various PC laptops and had decided I would probably get another IBM. But then my sister kept raving about how much she loved her MacBook. So when she came down to visit, she brought it with her. I tried it out. The temptation had begun. I needed more. So we stopped at an Apple store so I could try and look impressive with my computer lingo and questions. (Were you impressed Suzi?) After thinking it over long and hard (okay, so only a couple hours), I decided I would become a Mac person. I got the thumbs up from the hubby to get it while I was on vacation. It did make me a little nervous spending that much money without the man with me, but I did. Yay me! So far, I'm loving my MacBook. It's fun & fast. It's definitely different than my PC, but I like to learn new things. So much for my computer addiction! I had been doing so well too. Now at least I have a good excuse for spending an obscene amount of time on the computer.

6 comments:

Elena said...

I'm excited to read that you like your Mac. When this computer gives out, I think I'm going Mac - I just hear good things. Let me know how you like it as you go on.

Z. Marie said...

I think the price is how you can justify it: Why spend so much money on a new computer if you never use it?

Suzi said...

Glad I helped with your conversion-go Apple!

Allison said...

I think that I would be too lost if I switched to an Apple. I can fix just about anything on a PC, but would be totally in the dark with an Apple. I have always wanted to try one though. Let me know how you like it.

Angela said...

Sounds like a good thing to splurge on... especially when you use it so much!

Miles from Montana said...

It is always good when there is an excuse.....my new excuse..making $118 on KYS! Hee hee....