Friday, July 20, 2007

If I'm M.I.A.

It's because Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is coming out tonight at midnight, so I'll be reading like crazy!! This was the scene this morning at my local Barnes & Noble Bookstore. We waited in line for about 1/2 an hour to get our bracelet for picking up the book tonight. I can't wait!!!! I should be in the first group to get the book though. There were already people dressed in their finest Hogwart's attire. I'm not really the "dressing up" type, but it is fun to see others dress up.

So here my advance apology for non-blogging that may (or may not) occur due to the reading of book 7. You can always browse through the Oldies but Goodies section (my old posts) if you're really needing a muggle fix. For I will be with Harry.

3 comments:

Muggle's Mom said...

Happy reading!!

Barlow Family said...

Yes, happy reading. I figured you'd be reading tonight. I won't get a chance til later this week I think and I'm a little concerned that I'm going to hear stuff I don't want to yet. Be sure and put warnings on any posts that need them!!! : ) Have fun!

megan said...

i didn't think she, meaning j.k. rowling, would be able to pull it all together - especially half way through book 7 - i was getting worried - but she did and it was REALLY REALLY well done.