Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My kids love me!

They really do love me! The girls played nicely downstairs while I slept. The baby, although he woke up around 7am, he talked for a bit and then went back to sleep until 10:00am! What a nice treat for this mama! Then we ran around doing our grocery shopping and they were so well-behaved. I think I'll keep them.



Here are my savings for the week:

Store #1
Total amont: $84.24
Actually paid: $38.61 55% savings

Store #2
Total amount: $146.95
Actually paid: $0.00 100% savings
(Total after coupons was $64.18 and I had $120 in gift cards that I received for free by filling prescriptions at their pharmacy).


Tonight I will be attending a memorial service for a little girl, Brittany who passed away last week from a brain tumor. Please keep her family in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: