Sunday, July 8, 2007

Back to real life.

Whew! What a fun week! The kids and I are back home after a week of visiting my family. It was busy, but fun. We got to do a lot of things despite the nasty weather. I'll put together a little slide show of pics and post them later. One cool thing that came out of the trip was a new computer for me. I got a new MacBook. I'm liking it so far. I just have to get used to the differences and figure out the best way to get all my stuff on the new computer. So now, I have a TON of cleaning to do....mainly putting away all the stuff from our trip. Why is it that it takes awhile to recover from being out of town??? Oh well!

Okay, here are 3 slide shows. For some reason, they get stuck. Just move the little bar down a bit and it will run again. The first one is made up of a hodge-podge of shots. Number 2 is our SeaWorld trip, and #3 is our Chuck E. Cheese trip:




4 comments:

Muggle's mom said...

OK, that was too cute! Thanks for the slide shows!! Looks like y'all all had fun! Can't believe how big all the kids look! Loved the picture in the last slide show of the baby toes...could almost reach out and kiss them!! Looking forward to more!

Kelli said...

Love the slideshows! Looks like you had a great time!

Suzi said...

It was such a fun trip! Miss you guys already! Snap out of it!

Emily said...

Yeah, why is it we always need a vacation after a vacation? I guess all the fun wears me out. Glad you had a blast!