Friday, August 17, 2007

I must not tell lies.

I keep telling myself that if I don't blog, I'll get my house clean. This is a lie. My house is still a wreck and my blog has been neglected. No one is winning here. So I will pay homage to the blog today. And what a better way to do this than with a few grocery game testimonials?

Store #1:

I bought 55 items including baby formula, juice, pasta, rice, mouth wash, tooth brushes, tuna, some produce, milk, hand soap, pudding, rolls, yogurt, etc.

Total: $116.36
Actually paid: $10.51
Saved: $105.85

Store #2:

I bought six 12 packs of 12 oz cans of Cherry Coke, 6 Hallmark greeting cards, 10 bottles of L'Oreal Pro Vive shampoo & conditioner and 3 hand soaps.

Total: $97.20
Actually paid: $13.28
Saved: $83.92

I don't really need more shampoo, conditioner or hand soap, but they were free! Great for donation!

2 comments:

Muggle's Mom said...

WOW!!! I love your grocery game reports!!! Cha Ching!!!
Love, Mom

Allison said...

Your coupon cutting and amazing savings astound me. I must say that I am jealous. Am I jealous enough to actually clip coupons..probably not, but I think the deals that you get are amazing. Love you sister.