Saturday, August 4, 2007

Something new

So the hubby got a new toy today. It's pretty big and fancy. I told him it could be his coffin it's so big! It's a 175 gallon bow-front Oceanic aquarium. It's reef-ready which means you can put all the pumps and filters underneath and put it flush against the wall. I told him that we now need a bigger house for this gianormous aquarium. I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon. But we can go swimming! I'll post pics of it once he has it all set up with his fish and stuff.

3 comments:

Z. Marie said...

Oh, wow, how did you even get it in the house? ... And, on a more serious note, you might want to check on whether you need to increase your homeowners insurance coverage.

Miles from Montana said...

Wow! How neat! Have a fun swim!

Barlow Family said...

Wow! That is going to be beautiful. Mike and I would love to have a tank like that one day. Can't wait to see it up and running.