Thursday, August 23, 2007

Bored on Vacation

We are currently visiting my dad on vacation. We had only planned to stay a few days, but found out some of my cousins were going to be coming into town, so the kids and I decided to stay for a few more days. The only problem is that we don't have anything to do until my cousins get here! It's been raining and most things are closed because school is getting ready to start. I'm just glad we brought the Wii and my computer!

Oh, and the worst thing....

Since we were going to only be here for a few days, I didn't bring my coupon notebook. And I only packed enough diapers and formula for those few days. I had to pay full price! ::gasp!:: It almost killed me.

Check out this blog: http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/. This mom is a hysterical writer. You also have to check out her eBay listing. It a bit of a read, but worth it! I can SO relate! (I figure since she has 6 kids and went to 1 store that I'm even since I have 3 kids and usually go to 2 or 3 stores.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I checked out both links and they were hilarious, thanks for passing them on. I can't believe how much those pokemon cards sold for! Jess