Saturday, September 8, 2007

Another word of warning

Don't jam your knee cap into the corner of a desk drawer. It will leave a BIG dent in your knee and your knee cap will NOT like it. It will hurt a LOT and you will fall to the ground rolling around crying like a baby. Your husband will then come in, prop your knee on some pillows and get you some ice for the knee. And then you will ask for your computer so you can blog about it because you are avoiding doing your sign up sheets and handouts for the upcoming craft night at church. And then you'll get writer's block and watch NBC's preview for the fall line up. I can't wait for The Office to start. Ouch! My knee hurts!

4 comments:

Emily said...

My only consolation is that you got to preview The Office while you suffered in pain.

And I am seriously putting off going to bed...

Muggle's Mom said...

Oh my, there was a preview of the Office that I missed! I guess I'll have to wait a couple more weeks for the season premier...should be worth the wait!
Sorry to hear about your knee, keep the ice up and hope you heal wonderfully!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your knee! When does the office start???? Jess

Tracie said...

How old is Grayden? I am sorry for you if he is an early walker.