Friday, September 14, 2007

Procrastination

I am a true procrastinator. A chronic procrastinator, in fact! I wait to the last minute for pretty much everything in my life. One thing that I am all-too-good at procrastinating is doing the dishes. I HATE (and I don't use that word lightly) doing dishes! Maybe it's because Mom had such a great "kitchen chore" wheel when we were kids that she was just a little too good at enforcing.

Yes, Mom, you scarred me for life!

If I could have my wish, I would sleep and play on the computer all day, but alas, the sink full of dirty dishes is starting to call me ugly names. They are so mean! I HATE the dishes, and they aren't showing me much love today either. I think that I might have to stray into the world of paper goods.

(And those aren't my dishes. I haven't sunk that low to take a picture of my dirty dishes for the blog, but I'm glad someone else has.)

3 comments:

Debbie said...

So sorry about the scarring...we all have our burdens we have to carry, some are heavier than others. Had no idea the chore wheel was an instrument of torture. Love, Mom

Beka said...

I don't like dishes too much either. I just got all of mine done tonight. Hope you got your's done too!

Creative Camille said...

You sound like me only it is the floors that call my nasty names. I sometimes take the vacuum to the kitchen floor because I hate sweeping so badly.