Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I've been a bad blogger!

I know, I know....I've been so bad at blogging! I've been very busy preparing for a class I'm teaching on how to do the Grocery Game. It's tomorrow, so hopefully, I'll be better at keeping up starting Thursday night. I got a new haircut today. Nothing drastic, just a trim with long layers. I'll post a pic tomorrow. I don't have makeup on today, so I just end up looking washed out in pictures without it. And just for my adoring fans, I took a before pic so you can compare. You're welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the pics! Jess

Kerstin said...

Nicole-
Okay I am in need for a little money saving tips when it comes to grocery shopping. I spend way too much! Are you making a little handout for your class? If so, can you send it over? You are brilliant at it.
Kerstin

Tracie said...

Can you send it to me too? I need to know some of your tips.