Sunday, September 23, 2007

A head's up for my coupon buddies...

In this week's Sunday paper (the one out today) there are 2 prescription coupons. The CVS ad should have a coupon for a $30 gift card and the Target ad has a $10 coupon. I use these at the Kroger pharmacy where they will accept competitor's coupons on ANY prescription, not just transfers. This is the best way to get free groceries so get yourself a few extra copies of the paper. (I got 10!)

Isn't this picture hysterical? My friend, Amy's husband captioned it. It totally cracks me up!

6 comments:

Barlow Family said...

I got them too! Sometimes you can print the CVS ones off online too, can print as many as you need. Target too, but sometimes they are harder to find.

Kelsey said...

That rocks! Thanks for sharing all your GREAT tip- KEEP THEM COMING! And wait, how did a grocery store pay you? umm, help!

Warren's Blog said...

You are the kooponz queen!
We should never pay full price for stuff.

Miles from Montana said...

I didn't know that! Thanks for the tip! I am still spending my $60 at Kroger!

Angela said...

Glad to know that about Kroger! Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blog!! I like online shopping at Couponalbum.com as this is full of coupons and deals from lots of brand name stores...like Target, Overstock, Smart Bargains, Circuit City..etc !!