Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Yummy!


Today I hosted a Tastefully Simple tasting party. It was so much fun and so yummy! If you have never tasted any of their products, you are totally missing out! This stuff is so dang good! You should check out their website. Some of my favorites are:

Onion Onion
Garlic Garlic
Spinach & Herb Dip
Perfectly Potato Cheddar Soup
Bistro Bean Soup
Creamy Wild Rice Soup
Banana Rum Cheese Ball
Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto
Nana's Apple Cake
Fiesta Dip
Twisty Grahams
Warm the Oven! Cheese dip (hubby loves this!)
Sun-Dried Tomato & Feta Cheese Ball (hubby's new favorite)
and more!

The list could seriously go on and on. Everything that I have tasted has been WONDERFUL!!!! And guess what? They can ship it directly to you! I will be putting in the order Monday, so let me know if I can order anything for you. And if you live near me, you can save a little on shipping and I'll deliver it to you. Time to go pig out!

4 comments:

meredith said...

Do you deliver to Colorado?

Debbie said...

Is this the soup stuff you sent to me? If it is, I want to order more! It was very yummy and so easy to make.

Muggle Mom said...

it is mom! (i sent you an email).

meredith....i would love to deliver to colorado and get out of this heat. dang kids! lol! (you can get it shipped to you for under $6).

Zootenany Hoodlum said...

I went to a tastefully simple party. In South Bend, Indiana. It was fabulous. I recall a lot of wine was drunk (yeah, yeah, back in those days) and that the herb and garlic dip freaking rocked!