Thursday, September 27, 2007

I HATE Taco Cabana!

Well, okay, I don't really hate Taco Cabana. I'm too addicted to hate them. But today, I hate their cups. I stopped by there for lunch and got my medium Dr. Pepper. (Taco Cabana's medium sodas are 32 glorious ounces). I take a drink from the straw and then go to grab my taco. I notice a line of brown spots going down the right side of my light pink shirt. Crap! Luckily, I was stylin' in my layers and had another shirt underneath. I caught the spill in time that it hadn't leaked through to the other shirt. And this is not the first time that the lids on Taco Cabana's cup have failed me. If you recall, the same thing happened with another TC cup. How hard is it to get a tight fitting lid?

Oh, and if you think I'm the only TC addict, think again! My good friend, Susie, is just as addicted as I am! (Sorry to rat you out Susie!)

9 comments:

Emma Lee said...

Ok, so everytime I go to Taco Cabana I get the cheese enchiladas and the cheese is never melted on the inside. But everytime I go there I forget and then I take the first bite and I'm like...ooh, thats kinda grose...and then it happens again. Glad it was only the cups.

Warren's Blog said...

I also like TC. There is one at the corner of my block at work. I usually get their sour cream enchiladas. Delicious!

Debbie said...

Oh my goodness...I'm so freakin' far away from Taco Cabana! Didn't appreciate it when I lived in Texas but I would be their most loyal customer if they would build one here in UT!! Yea for their bean and cheese tacos and oh my, their breakfast tacos are sooo dang good!
OK, now I'm depressed!
Love, Mom

Nancy fancy pants said...

Never been there.
But I do hear alot about it.
I love Taco Bell. But sounds like I'd probably change my mind if I were to try Taco Cabana.
And Dr. Pepper ROCKS!
And so does 32 oz. of it!

Elena said...

I'm with your mom. If they opened one up here in UT, she and I could would meet up all the time because I wouldn't be able to stay away. Maybe it's for the best. Gotta keep my girlish figure.

Barlow Family said...

What a rat! : ) Wish we could go together.

Brad said...

Just be grateful for a Taco Cabana. We don't have anything worth calling Tex-Mex in Illinois....I guess that makes sense. But that's not the point. I love the Fajita Taco Combo! Oh my great goodness...you can pour the Nacho Cheese sauce all over those bad boys and scarf them down. I just love 'em. But I'm lost in the corn fields of Middle America.

Me and the Boys said...

What I wouldn't give for TC right about now...even if it came with a leaky DP

Me and the Boys said...

What I wouldn't give for TC right about now...even if it came with a leaky DP