Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It's gonna be a LONG night!

When I woke up this morning, I had NO idea that we would be getting hit by a tropical storm! (It makes me feel a little better that I don't think the weatherman did either). So Humberto is knocking on our door, and we're right in the path. Woohoo!!!! And since we need the rain so much...I'm telling you! My yard has been a marshland all summer long thanks to the relentless rain we have been getting. I think that we are 16 to 17 inches OVER our average. What's 5 or 10 more inches? Anyone have a boat we could borrow?

2 comments:

Muggle's Mom said...

Wow, that's some radar! I miss those thunderstorms a lot, hope you all stay safe and as dry as possible. Are they cancelling school tomorrow?
Love, Mom

Barlow Family said...

Stay safe and dry! (Am I imagining things or was there another post that's now gone?)