Tuesday, October 30, 2007

One down, one to go

The first kidney stone passed this morning without too much discomfort or pain...thank goodness! (Don't worry...I won't post a picture of it.) I still have the stone in my kidney. I haven't had anymore painful episodes. I will hopefully know more after my doctor appointment tomorrow. Thank you to everyone for your prayers and concern. :) I have had so many people helping me out, from watching my kids, picking up and taking to school, being on-call while my hubby was at work, and even grocery shopping for me! WOW!

2 comments:

Barlow Family said...

I'm so sorry. They say that passing a kidney stone can be worse than childbirth and that they only know that because of women like you. So sorry.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're being taken care of. Good luck on the second one! Jess