Saturday, October 27, 2007

What a day!

I have been SUPER tired lately...who knows why. (No bun in the oven). My sweet husband let me sleep in this morning. I didn't wake up until I got a call from my friend, Tracy at 10:45! I couldn't believe I had slept in so late! Well, after I finished the phone call, I quickly got dressed and headed downstairs. Hubby and the kids had cleaned pretty much the whole downstairs! (And is was a MESS!) What a nice surprise!

After we ate, we headed out to the garage to clean it out. The girls were great helpers and the baby was really cooperative as well. We got the whole thing cleaned out, with a carload of Goodwill stuff and an embarrassing amount of trash. I can now pull my big SUV into the garage. That's the first time in over 6 months. Yikes! We treated ourselves to a little Texas BBQ for dinner. It was so good! Then we had to hit our local Petco because we had a "25% off any saltwater fish" coupon burning a hole in our pocket. So we got a lobster, a coral and an anemone. Pictures to come later. Time for a nap!

3 comments:

meredith said...

Sometimes you just need to "catch up" on your sleep! You are also getting over a cold, aren't you?? What kind of SUV do you have??

Debbie said...

What a great day! Hope you are feeling like your perky self soon! Love you! Mom

Kelsey said...

Yeah! How invigorating was that clean out? I can't stand junk so I'm glad you were able to clean up! It's a great feeling of getting something done!