Thursday, October 4, 2007

For Super Mario Bros Fans

If you have a Wii, you have to download the newest addition to the Virtual Console. It's called Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels. It was a game only released in Japan. It is like a really cool cousin to Super Mario Brothers. It is a totally different game though. So if you know every hidden object and every secret passage-way, then this is the game for you! I've only played it a couple times, but I haven't gotten past stage 1-2! Guess you all know what I'll be doing for the next few days....

6 comments:

Warren's Blog said...

I remember as a kid I would go to the local supermarket and play Mario Bros. I remember playing for about an hour on a quarter. It was definately cheap entertainment.

Debbie said...

Boy Warren, you were good! To play for an hour on one quarter, I remember giving my kids quarters to play video games but they didn't last nearly that long. Way to go!

Me and the Boys said...

I am so envious of you Wii owners! I think we just need to bite the bullet and get one!
Good luck...sounds like fun!

Brad said...

I'll definitely have to check these levels out. Don't you just love the Wii :)

Tay said...

COOL! We don't have a Wii but I really like Mario Bros! You find such neat things Nic!

Warren's Blog said...

How do you get the virtual console? How do you down this game?