Friday, October 5, 2007

Brenda ROCKS!!!!!

She really does! She came over today, and not only did she brighten my day with her company, she help me clean my house! Okay, so she did most of the cleaning. So now my house is sparkly and clean, and my hubby even noticed that it was clean. He just laughed when I told him Brenda came over. During the summer we hung out pretty much everyday and the hubby always could tell when we had been hanging out at our house because it was clean. He would ask if Brenda had been over that day. So Brenda, THANK YOU for all of your help, and thank you most of all for your friendship!

4 comments:

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

WOW

I don't think I could let anyone clean our house...so more power to ya!!!

and no, in reply to your comment about me being on a blog strike...This week was super dang busy...but SUSIE's back!

by the way, I have a feeling that santa is bringing us a wii
can't wait. thanks for letting everyone know what is out there to download....we will def have to have that one!!!

Debbie said...

What a great friend!!

Nancy fancy pants said...

Hey, any friend that helps clean your house is a great friend indeed! Ask if her if she wants to fly to Utah and help me out too....

Maria Tortilla said...

Hey Susan, Mario party 8 is the best game ever for a wii. If you guy's might be getting a wii for Christmas, you really really really need to get Mario party 8.