Saturday, October 20, 2007

I was overdue

We were running around doing errands today when we were rearended at a traffic light. Thank goodness I have a gas-guzzling SUV, so there was no damage to us or the truck. But her poor little Civic had a square hole in the bumper from our trailer hitch. It was a young teenage girl. I felt bad for her. The hubby tells me, "Well, at least you have something to blog about."

"But it wasn't very exciting. All of my blogs have to be thrilling and/or interesting."

"All of them?"

"Yes!" I said, scandalized. "Every post I make is spectacular!"

"Uh-huh," he said, unimpressed.

6 comments:

Zootenany Hoodlum said...

Every post you make isspectacular!

And I am sorry you got rear-ended but am happy all is well.

Muggle Mom said...

thanks zoot! :)

Zootenany Hoodlum said...

you're welcome!
dude.... guess who sells gps systems?

Debbie said...

Glad to hear you and the other driver are well indeed...it's great to be driving the car that doesn't get hurt isn't it?
Any I agree with zootenany, all your blogs are spectacular!!
Love you!
Mom

Angela said...

glad you weren't hurt! and I think your blog is fun to read.

Angela said...

I'm going to elaborate. I think you tell it like it is, so it's refreshing to read, and it makes me laugh!