Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The shaking can now stop

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!! We were able to spend time with my inlaws for Christmas. They live about 4 hours away, but with 3 small kids, it's closer to 5 to 5 ½ hours. The live in the country and are without wireless internet, so poor Muggle was internetless for 5 whole days!!!! Thank goodness for my Christmas gift, Roller Coaster Tycoon, I was at least able to feed my computer addiction.

Now we are home. The wi-fi is on. The world is good. Whew! That was close!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I think I would go crazy without the internet for five whole days!! Glad you are home safe. Love you sister!

Debbie said...

Glad you had a good time! We've had so much fun seeing everyone here and Suzi & Steve too. Want to get a Wii too...so much fun!
Love, Mom