Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas pictures and more

I just posted a TON of new pictures from Christmas on the kids' blog. Make sure you scroll down because I posted a bunch. There are several posts. The last post from today was "Goth baby." Enjoy!


http://mugglekids.blogspot.com/



And I apologize for my lack of blogging. You can blame it on Scrabulous, aka Scrabble-crack!!! I've been playing like a mad woman on there, and I can't seem to tear myself away from it. Thanks Jess, Zoot & several others for helping me feed this addiction. Thanks Jess for letting me beat you and Zoot for keeping me humble.

5 comments:

Zootenany Hoodlum said...

lol @ keeping you humble.

Yes, at Scrabulous I am merely trying to do the Lord's work.

speaking of which, it's your turn, lady!

Muggle Mom said...

how in the world are you doing the Lord's work on scrabulous???? ;)

Zootenany Hoodlum said...

well, I thought that was the whole "keeping you humble" thing. but more to the point, at this second in time, you're kicking my butt!

Allison said...

Scrabble? Online? And I thought I was a nerd with my computer games! I kid, I kid. Love you sis.

Matthew said...

Yeah, that's right, I let you win. Wasn't that so nice of me? jess