Monday, December 3, 2007

Split personalities

In my blogging world, I have 3 different persona's you might say. I have just me. That is this blog. Then I have the mommy-me which is on the kids' blog, and then I have the spiritual-me which is on my "Feeding My Soul" blog. Why do I find it easier to separate them out like that? I have no clue, but it works for me. Maybe I really do have split personalities???

But I guess it fits with how I am. I am very adaptable. I can pretty much fit into any situation and show the side of my personality that fits in that environment. Not that I'm being fake or facetious by any means. But we all know I'm crazy anyways, so what does it really matter!



And if I don't have enough internet addictions, I just created a Facebook page. I know I have a problem! :P

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I think it's great that you found something that works for you! I don't think you're crazy at all!

Allison said...

Split personalities, huh? That explains SO much!

Zootenany Hoodlum said...

hey I'm on facebook! add me! add me!

and I think it makes sense - blogging is such a "sorting" activity, isn't it? Like thinking out loud. It is appropriate to "sort" out your spiritual life in a place that feels safe to do so, which may not, and this is just a thought, be the same place in which you discuss sex toys.

Non?

Muggle Mom said...

zoot...you crack me up girl!!!! i'm sending you and email so we can be official "friends" on facebook. i figured my canadian blogger would have one! lol!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

hey, you sent me an email a while back about the calendar...and mentioned bows and more galore,
i had never heard of them...but i was just looking at the calendar again, they have advertising all over it...when i first got it, i just looked at all the pics, and then haven't looked since...anyway i saw an ad and thought, where have i seen that before...your email came to mind so i looked it up...funny how small the world is!!!

completely random, i know..pregnancy screws with the brain!!

Z. Marie said...

Everyone needs a hobby!