Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm loving yoga!

I joined my local YMCA and have been attending the yoga class. I am totally loving it! It is so relaxing. It's nice to be able to exercise and calm down at the same time. Normally I have 1000 things running through my head, but in yoga class, those 1000's of things don't bug me. I hope to add in another class or two during the week, as well as some weights. I'll need to recruit my exercise buddy, Lara to help me out there. :)

I also have a ton going on right now. I'm making bows for a friend's bow business. I'm doing a little local marketing for my other friend's story time business. And I'm working at starting up a new business. :) So life is crazy, but it's great!

5 comments:

Zootenany Hoodlum said...

dude, I love the way you linked to my (new) blog. You so rock!!!! Thanks, friend.

Zootenany Hoodlum said...

erm, Muggle?

are you going to share with us at some point what business you are starting?

Elena said...

I just started doing pregnancy yoga. So far I like it. We'll have to see what it does for me over the next few months.

meredith said...

Yoga rocks! I love the fact that my kids are doing yoga in gym class.

Julie said...

I'll have to try yoga one of these days, I could use something to relax. You are so busy girl! When do you find time to sleep?!