Monday, January 7, 2008

Head On

Someone recommended this on a site I frequent. Since I suffer from frequent headaches, I thought I would give it a try as well. It really does work! You simply rub the chapstick-like tube across your forehead (or whereever the pain is) and within a few minutes, you will have relief. It doesn't get rid of the whole headache everytime, but it does work. My husband's grandfather even tried it on his chronically-sore neck. It provided relief for him as well. It's small and easy to carry. And for less than $6, you can have a tube ready to go.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I remember hearing about that and thought it was something bogus, I'm glad to hear that it actually helps relieve pain. I wonder what it's made of.

Allison said...

I will have to try that. I have a migraine I can't get rid of.

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

head on....apply directly to the forehead.


head on.....apply directly to the forehead.



head on.....i hate your commercials but your product is great.


makes me laugh every time.

i found this stuff like 3 years ago and i does help with a minor headache.
it doesn't work with my migraines.

sadly nothing really does except major drugs,and sleeping in a perfectly dark room for hours.

i never thought of using it anywhere but the head...i'll have to remember that one for a neckache or sore muscle.

thanks

Emily said...

Yes, good to know since their commercials are so dumb! They should hire you instead.

Beka said...

I recommend this to my sister-in-law, I don't know if she tried it yet. I'll have to let her know that it worked for someone else too.

Tracie said...

Can I really take Excedrin pregnant?