Monday, February 4, 2008

A Sunday nap

Sunday naps are a beautiful thing. They are a necessity in my week. So with our church being so dang early (8:30AM mind you), there is plenty of time in the afternoon for a long nap. So yesterday, I get home from church and put Baby G down for his nap. I make lunch for everyone. We eat and then I go upstairs for my nap. After tossing around for about an hour, I finally fall asleep. I even make it into dreamland when my wonderful husband opens the bedroom door and.....

"FYI...your son can take his diaper off and wipe his poopy butt all over his sheet!"


SLAM!


What do I do? I roll back over and go back to sleep.

Thank you honey for cleaning the baby up and discovering his new talent. No more pantless naps for him! (The baby!)


(I also added some pictures to the kids' blog: Muggle Kids. FINALLY!)

7 comments:

Z. Marie said...

8:30? Perhaps we won't be visiting your ward when we're in town for Easter.
Poor Baby G. But I guess developing that "skill" means I really can't call him a baby anymore ...

Debbie said...

My frind's baby boy does the same thing...only he takes his diaper off not just at naptime. It's ugly!

We had our church cancelled because of the huge snowfall yesterday...18inches! We didn't even get to enjoy it as we had to dig out to drive up to Layton for baby Ethan's blessing where they only got a couple of inches. Sigh! Do love those Sunday naps!!

Allison said...

I don't remember my boys ever doing that, although I am sure that they did. Nothing like a bed full of crap to wake you up! =P

meredith said...

I would roll over and go back to sleep too!

Tracie said...

It's all about the onesie!

Monica said...

I haven't had the crib experience in awhile, but we did have a poopy in the bathtub a few months ago - NOT FUN!!

Matthew said...

so glad you went back to sleep! guys need to deal with the crap (sometimes literally) once in a while. jess