Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tagged again

Here's more than you ever wanted to know about me. Enjoy!

1. I wasn't given a middle name when I was born.
2. My parents divorced when I was in middle school.
3. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother, as well as 1 stepsister on my Dad's side, and 10 step brothers & sisters on my Mom's side.
4. I can play the violin. (or used to be able to play).
5. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
6. I have never lived outside of Texas.
7. I love to watch the weather on the news.
8. I love big families.
9. I am fascinated with birth order.
10. I hate to pick up, but love to deep clean.
11. I used to have my belly button pierced.
12. I have always wanted a nose job.
13. I think I have really cute feet (despite what my sisters used to tell me).
14. I have always wanted red hair. Now I do. :)
15. I have a fear of calling people on the phone.
16. I love shopping with coupons, but don't care to cook.
17. Purple is my favorite color.
18. I love the shape of my husband's lips.
19. I can't deal with puke.
20. I love to sing.
21. I hate wearing my glasses.
22. I used to love country music. I can't stand it now.
23. I haven't slept through the night in probably 4-5 years.
24. I love to get dressed up and made up. Too bad I don't know what I'm doing.
25. I love my green eyes.
26. I love to meet new people. I try to make new friends as often as I can.
27. I hate Wal-Mart. I rarely shop there.
28. I love the smell of baby toes.
29. I love to shock people.
30. I sleep on my back.
31. I didn't find out that I had ADD until I was an adult.
32. Smoking grosses me out.
33. I love finding old friends and reconnecting.
34. I love buttermilk pie. I can eat 2 whole pies by myself in less than a week.
35. I love high heels, really sexy ones.
36. I totally do not get nose piercings.
37. I love playing video games, be it on the Wii, or on the computer, I can't get enough!
38. I have naturally curly hair.
39. I still miss my cat Kayla.
40. I have to make the bed before I get into it.
41. I am so addicted to Dr. Pepper, but I have drunken a LOT less since my kidney stone episode.
42. Misspellings and incorrect punctuation drive me nuts if I catch it. I'm far from perfect, but if I do...UGH!
43. I LOVE facebook! I love seeing what everyone is up to and playing games.
44. Every time I visit my Dad's house, I always seem to mess up his computer somehow. Sorry Dad!
45. If you ask me, I'll tell you. I'm learning to be better about this, but it's hard.

I tag anyone that wants to tell me more about themselves!

7 comments:

Allison said...

Sister, here are my obsevations about your tag:

1. I am glad you like your feet. I am sorry for scarring you by making fun of them.
2. Kayla was morbidly obese and peed everywhere. She is in a better place.
3. Did we or did we not have a buttermilk pie intervention???? It appears you have fallen off the wagon again.
4. The nose job thing made me laugh. I want one too.
5. There are NO mispelled words in this blog post (at least that I could find).
6. Birth order is fascinating. I am only fascinated with it as it pertains to me though since I suffer from "Yucky middle child syndrome."

Does that count as being tagged? Well, I say it does. Love you sis.

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

no way....YOU HAD YOUR BELLY BUTTON PEIRCED?????

Prilla said...

So Mikkele was reading your blog with me and she saw the entry about how you hate Wal-mart and she said, "She hates Wal-mart. How can she hate Wal-mart. They have EVERYTHING." We love Wal-mart at our house. Can you tell. :)

Muggle Mom said...

that counts as a tag sis. :)

and yes, i did have my belly button pierced. it was a gift from a friend for my 18th bday. it didn't last too long, but i still have the scar. it keeps getting bigger and bigger with each pregnancy too. at least it's not a tatoo.

and i really hate walmart! it is dirty and their prices are really not that much better. i'd rather shop at target any day.

Anonymous said...

ok. so weren't you born in bountiful? ;)(but i know your heart is totally texan, right?) and yes you can play violin - maybe just not like you used to. i'm not into wearing glasses either. i love big families too. i'm trying to figure out what makes a big family. if you tell someone you have 4 kids usually they think that's a big family. i love high heels too, just on other people. and i usually good about punchuation and speeling but some times i am juust tooo lazie for the shift key and speell check. :)
-svs-

meredith said...

I can't believe you had your belly button pierced! Why did you take it out? oh, I can't stand country music ether...

Monica said...

Love all the tidbits, Nicole! You think you know someone, and then you read a post like this... :)