Thursday, April 24, 2008

Great news!



I had my first ultrasound today and got to see our little bean! Everything is looking great and the little sucker is even measuring a week ahead! So the doctor moved my due date up from December 4th to November 28th, Thanksgiving! Woohoo!!!! I also got another prescription for a different anti-nausea medicine, so maybe that will provide a little relief. Who knew each pregnancy got worse! Ugh!

For those that may have a hard time reading the ultrasound, the baby bean is in the dark circle that is just to the left of the center of the picture. :)

13 comments:

Tracie said...

yea! hope the medicine helps. I finally go in next week. I am still a little nervous since last time. My Tyson is the 21st but was due the 28th. I told the doc I needed to be home for Turkey!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for a great ultrasound! I think Nov. 28 is a great day for a birthday! Jess

Debbie said...

Ahhh!!! Hope you get to feeling better.

Sarah said...

Yay for baby beans!!! I hope the new medicine works.

Allison said...

Sorry your belly is so sick sister! Hope the meds help. It is always exciting to see the sonogram pictures!

Julie said...

Congratulations!!!!! That's awesome news that you're having another baby! :) I hope you get to feeling better - I know that totally stinks.
Also wanted to let you know that I've tagged you on my blog. :)

Beka said...

Congrats!!! Bet you are excited, or will be once you aren't so dang sick!!

Kelsey said...

Yeah for you guys! How fun! Maybe you'll get another cute chunky boy. Are you hoping either way?

meredith said...

That is so great!!!! Is this little one going to be born close to your birthday?? Feel better soon. Morning Sickness is NO FUN! Veg out on the sofa and we can play scrabble on facebook.

Lindsay said...

congrats! hope you're feeling better soon!

Suzi said...

Boo for being sick! Yeah for a healthy baby-hope you are feeling better.

Warren's Blog said...

Congrats on your new bean! May he/she sprout up into a beautiful bean stock.

Janelle said...

Here's to hoping you'll be feeling better really soon!