Monday, April 28, 2008

Yet, another tag

I have been tagged with the same tag from several of my friends. Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I am fresh out of random factoids about myself, so I petitioned my friends on my local message board. Here's what they came up with:

1. I'm a smart mouth. (Queen Cassie)
2. I have a killer sense of smell. (Queen Cassie)
3. I look like Ariel. (*Annie*)
4. I'm a fertile Myrtle (MarineWifey)
5. I'm a big giver. (sahm)
6. I'm an Aggie (offroad4x4)
7. The toilet is my best friend these days. (MarineWifey)
8. "You are one of kindest people I've ever (not exactly) met; heart of gold." (mikesgal)
9. Even pregnant, I'm a skinny chic. (mikesgal)
10. I like to street race (Creative Clay by Camille)

Thanks guys! You guys are the best!!!! I'm not going to tag anyone in particular. Feel free to tag yourself if you need something to blog about. :)

5 comments:

meredith said...

What great friends you have!!! I have a killer sense of smell too. Did you ever figure out the smell coming from your living room???

Allison said...

So, I am sorry again that my trip isn't happening. And I am sorry that you are still sick. Love you sis.

Debbie said...

What great friends you have! That must surely perked up your sick little spirits!
Love you!
Mom

Warren's Blog said...

I know something else about you. I have it on good authority that you like the color red.

Creative Camille said...

You know, I didn't expect you to include the drag racing comment. But it was pretty funny you keeping up with those street racers in your suv! :)

fun times fun times