Friday, April 11, 2008

It totally worked!!!

Okay, so I signed up with Revolution Money Exchange and they give you $25 just for signing up. And then you get $10 for every friend that signs up. So I had a balance of $35 in my account. I linked it to my checking account and did a withdrawal. And Voila!!! There was $35 in my checking account! So it really is free money! So if you missed my other post, make sure you check it out! Just click on the little green box below and sign up today!


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange



UPDATE: I have now received $195 in my checking account from this company for doing pretty much nothing! I just told my friends about it! So freaking cool! AND they have extended the promotion until May 15th, so there is plenty of time to get your money!

2 comments:

Beka said...

I'm sorry you are feeling sick. That really sucks. If there is anything that I can do, let me know!

Warren's Blog said...

Just don't complain when they switch your long-distance service. :)