Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The benefit of sick kids

So within the last week, all three of my kids have been sick. They have all needed prescriptions. And thank goodness for prescription rewards! At Kroger, as long as it's not one of their $4 prescriptions, you can use a coupon (even competitors) and get free money.

Tonight I got to get out of the house without kids and go grocery shopping!!! Too bad I was so FREAKING TIRED to enjoy it! Oh well. It was still nice to get $167.67 worth of groceries for FREE!!!!

5 comments:

Beka said...

That is awesome! Sorry about the sick kiddos

Sarah said...

Holy cow. That's a lot of free groceries! I hope you're kids feel better soon.

Allison said...

Did the girls get Rota too? And your frugalness disgusts me, though I am admitedly a lot jealous. I really do think that it is cool that you can get all sorts of stuff for free. I tried to do the grocery game thing, but it didn't work out so well. Oh well. Maybe I will try again.

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

you sure are tired alot!

maybe you're preggo!!!!

i'm glad my kids don't get sick very often....being the mom sucks when kids are sick.

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

i got $136 of free groceries without sick peeps here...you got about 30$ more then me, but considering you had to all be sick to get that....i would rather save less and feel better.

so here's to the grocerygame.com and not being sick!!!!