Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A wonderful day for a birthday!

Today, two of my favorite people share a birthday. My dear, sweet husband, and my beautiful sister, Allison!

My husband is the most amazing man! He is the best husband and father. After being sick in bed all weekend with a nasty cold, he took care of the kids and cleaned the house (which we all know is in a constant state of chaos). It looks fabulous!!! He works very hard so I can stay home with our children. He puts up with ALL of my imperfections and quirks. I just love this guy!!!!

Allison is an amazing woman! She is one of the smartest people I know. She is very caring and loving. She is a great mom to the cutest little boys (who aren't so little anymore!) I miss you terribly sister!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

meredith said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby and sister!!!

I hope you are feeling better. Is it the strep?? I'm thinking about you : )

BTW, I figured out scrabble on facebook - Let's play!!!

Nancy fancy pants said...

Happy birthday Matt and Allison!
Hope you guys have wonderful days!

Allison said...

Thanks Cole!