Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's official

I am totally hooked! I read New Moon and Eclipse in two days. I couldn't read them fast enough! I think Eclipse is my favorite of the three. I loved all the emotion, all the choices, all the relationships.

So, of course, with my ADD and tendency to hyper-focus, I am gobbling up anything and everything Twilight online. I've read everything on Stephenie Meyer's website. I love all the outtakes and FAQ's. And don't even get me started about Midnight Sun! She has the first chapter of of the book, which is Twilight from Edward's point of view, on the site. Oh so good!!!

The fourth book in the series, Breaking Dawn, will be out August 2nd. Heck yeah! But wait! There's a little bonus...on May 31st, a special edition of Eclipse is coming out with the first chapter from Breaking Dawn included. I am SO there!

For my fellow Twilighters, have you found a fan site that you really like? The ones I have checked out I haven't been crazy about.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Bwahaha! Addict! (Aren't they awesome...it's SO easy to imagine Edward as a teensy bit older... :) )

Allison said...

Sister, you are silly. I love how you get so in to stuff. After I finish the series I am reading, I will have to check these out.

Z. Marie said...

You could start your own fan site. It would be a lot of work, but you're always up for a project, right?

Kelsey said...

Welcome to the psychoness. It is so fun! Everyone is doing it, right? I agree- start your own fan site. I haven't found anything great.