Monday, May 12, 2008

San Antonio Peeps.....HELP!!!!

I sent this out in an email to a few of you, but can use all the help I can get! Please leave me your input in a comment or you can email me.

Hi guys! I'm working on a business venture and need help with naming some areas in San Antonio. Below is a picture with the 4 areas I'm working on. (Please excuse the crappy Yahoo map & you can click on it to make it larger). The circles are approximate areas to kind of help give you an idea of each area. I'm including a few ideas for each area that I have come up with. You can choose from what I have come up with or come up with your own idea if mine are no good. ;) I'm looking for a 1, maybe 2 short word name to describe the
area. Thank you in advance for your help with this!



1. Northwest San Antonio - west of I-10 & south of 1604
a. Bandera
b. UTSA
c. Leon Valley

2. North Central San Antonio - north of 1604 along 281
a. Stone Oak
b. Encino Park

3. Central San Antonio - south of 1604 along 281
a. San Pedro
b. Central
c. Bitters

4. East-Northease San Antonio - south of 1604 along I-35
a. Windcrest
b. Universal City
c. Live Oak
d. Randolpf AFB

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm going to vote for 1.c, 2.a, 3.c, and 4.a.

teagirl said...

I think I agree with Sarah.

Tracie said...

That does sound about right. Going with the more popular names out of the group! I am curious now. What are you working on??

page said...

I think I would say:
1. c, 2. a, 3. b, 4. a
I'm not really sure about 3. My husband said north central which I think is good. Hope it helps. I agree Tracie. I'm curious what you're working on.