Saturday, May 3, 2008

Still yucky

I'm still feeling yucky. Thank you little bean in my belly! My body just doesn't like being pregnant. Oh well! Hopefully in a few short weeks when I get out of the first trimester, I will feel a little bit better.



Something that brightens my week is American Idol. David Cook has been my favorite from pretty early on. He is so talented! I love his arrangements and his voice is AMAZING!!!!! And I love this year that they are recording full studio version for release on iTunes. I have them all (David Cook's). And yes, his version of Lionel Richie's "Hello" is my current ring tone. He reminds me of Chris Daughtry from 2 seasons ago. And look at all the success Chris Daughtry had had! His first album is AWESOME!!!!

4 comments:

Monica said...

I am TOTALLY with you on David Cook!! He's my favorite. I think Syesha is the next to go, followed by Jason Castro. We'll have a David vs David finale...

Debbie said...

I agree with Monica...it'll be the two Davids for the finalists.
I'm not a rocker fan but I do like David Cook...he's very talented and regardless of who wins, both David's will have fabulous careers ahead of them.

alisha said...

Dido on David Cook, and on Daughtry. I'm right there with you.

I hope you get feeling better soon. Oh that first trimester is the pitz!

Allison said...

Sorry you are still sick sister. And I am with ya on AMerican Idol. I am totally addicted and I LOVE David Cook.