Saturday, June 14, 2008

Old friends


What a fun time we had! I am so glad I came in town and was able to reconnect with several old friends. Not that we're old, but that I haven't seen a few of them in over 10 years! Everyone looked great! Everyone seems to be doing very well too. It was fun to see everyone's families and spouses. We need to do this more frequently!

I am going to be working on an address book of sorts with everyone's contact info so we can keep track of one another a little better. So be watching your email for me to be hounding you down. ;) If you are very proactive, you can send me your info at mugglemom78 at cebridge dot net. Here's what I'm looking for:

Name (maiden included for girls)
Full mailing address
Phone number(s)
Email
Blog/MySpace/Facebook/Webpage
Quick catch up blurb, like yrs married, kids, etc.

6 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like a good time. I clicked on the picture to see if I might recognize some of ya and then I noticed my cousin is in the pic. He is on the end, just got married to Amy. Small world isn't it.

meredith said...

Looks like so much fun! I really wish I could have been there! Everyone looks great!!

Ralina said...

This looks like it was a blast. Wish we could have made it down. Hard with 3 kids and one on the way soon and living over 1000 miles away. Maybe another time we are down.

Debbie said...

So neat to see your friends...brings back so many fun memories for me as a mom. I'm so glad y'all have kept in touch with one another.

Spanky and Family said...

We wanted to make it but had Youth Confrence and a crazy weekend! We had family in town as well. We'll be at the next one. Maybe it will be at our new house in the country! (house in country is based on Adam being able to talk Megan into it)

Julie said...

How much fun! I so wish I could have been there! This is just an impossible summer for us to travel. Definitely let me know if you guys ever do something like this again.