Sunday, June 1, 2008

Breaking Dawn: The First Chapter

Yes, another Twilight entry, so if you're not into it, sorry.

I got my special edition of Eclipse yesterday. I was so excited because it has the preface & first chapter for Breaking Dawn, the fourth and final book in the Twilight series. Not only did it have those, it also debuted the cover for the book as well. I was completely surprised by the cover. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but this wasn't it. I like it though. It also had 2 iron-ons for T-shirts to proclaim your loyalties: Team Edward & Team Jacob. Since I haven't committed to a team, I'm not sure which one I'll choose! Maybe I'll make both and be a dorky teeny bopper wannabe! LOL!!!


And a HUGE thank you to Stephenie Meyer for making characters that I can't seem to get out of my head!

UPDATE:  You can now read the first chapter of Breaking Dawn on Stephenie Meyer's UK site.





Stephenie Meyer reading Breaking Dawn's first chapter

7 comments:

Beka said...

Sweet, Thanks!!

Allison said...

Sister, you are a dork! I love it!!

Julie said...

Oh, I shouldn't have read this - now I'm even more impatient for the fourth book to come out! Thanks for scanning it!

Julie said...

You seriously rock! :)

Elena said...

Thanks for scanning it in. Very intriguing. I'm actually fairly strange when I say I'm dreading the last book coming out. I don't want it to end. And I don't know how it could end well - so I'm dreading being sad for somebody. I like having the prospect of "what ifs". It's kind of like Christmas as a kid. You look forward to it for so long and then it comes - and it's over. I like the anticipation.

alisha said...

You are so funny!! I can't believe you scanned in the first chapter! Ha ha. Can't decide if I should read it, or if it will make me more impatient, too.

Team Jacob all the way!!

alisha said...

Oh yea, just an idea to pass along. One of my Team Edward friends bought some vampire teeth for her hubby to wear for some added fun... **wink wink**