Friday, July 11, 2008

New color

The daughter of a lady at church was applying for a position as a stylist at a salon and needed a model to demonstrate her skills on. So I was the lucky one to be the model. :) My blonde roots were starting to creep in again, so I was in need of some touch ups anyways. Originally, she was just going to do partial highlights, but when I got there, she told me that she could do way more than that. Woohoo!!!! She touched up the red and put in two different shades of blonde in for highlights all throughout my hair. It came out awesome!!!! I also got it cut a little bit. All in all, it probably would have been at least $150 worth of work, but I got it for free! Sweet deal! She was so awesome, that I will be going back to her for my hair needs. Please excuse my lack of make up in the pic.

11 comments:

Barlow Family said...

WOW!!! You look amazing. I'd go back to her in a second! : )

Debbie said...

Amazing indeed! She's a keeper even when you have to pay her!!

Beka said...

That looks amazing, you have to tell me where she's gonna be working.

meredith said...

WOW!! You look great!!!

Sarah said...

She did an awesome job! You look amazing!

Z. Marie said...

It looks great. ... Have doctors relaxed all those rules about not getting one's hair dyed while one is pregnant?

Allison said...

I LOVE the new do sis! The color looks amazing.

Monica said...

Beautiful!! You look terrific!

Julie said...

Love the cut and the color looks great on you? Where is she working at?

Julie said...

I meant, the color looks great on you! No question about it! :)

Hannah Montana ROCKS said...

I think your hair looks pretty. I like it.