Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Look-a-like

So about 11 days ago, the Olypics started. And Michael Phelps was all over the place! And my sweet husband wouldn't stop about how much he looked like my brother. I could see a resemblance, but the hubby just wouldn't stop! Then my brother came to visit this past weekend and we had a BLAST with the Michael Phelps jokes. Then my sister created this image to prove that he does, in fact, resemble Michael Phelps. Although I think my brother is better looking, Michael has him on body and money. Sorry Bro!

8 comments:

Prilla said...

That is so funny because I was telling Jeremy the same thing just the other day. Chris has better teeth though!

Allison said...

HA! I love photoshop. I need to do a better on though. This was a 15 minute project and I am sure there is more convincing photographic evidence of their resemblence

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

ya i don't really see it...maybe a little???

Diane said...

We could all retire if he had a bod like Phelps!

Maria Tortilla said...

maybe his mouth but thats all

Warren's Blog said...

So what your saying is that money is better than looks.
Men and women are so opposite.

Anonymous said...

Ummmm Nope, not at all, I dont know how anyone can see it actually.
And no money is not better then looks
Its all about the LOVE and ETERNITY baby!!

and um Nicole, you should not be looking at your brothers bod anyway, Sick

Muggle Mom said...

LOL!!!! not checking out the bro's bod, but it'd be pretty hard to beat the bod on Michael Phelps! ;)